Much more for the star wars geek than youngsters. As the spouse put her foot down and advised me i could not have a 4′ lego star destroyer i resolved to test my luck with the midi sizing design. It appears fantastic on my bookshelf now. Creating it wasn’t challenging, i have not performed with lego for about fifteen decades and place it together in about an hour and a fifty percent. It’s not a little something i might acquire for a kid to play with, but i appreciate it for myself.
Lego = brilliantstar wars = brilliantthe set includes almost no ‘special’ elements (individuals moulded purely to make this model probable). Authentic lego as it need to be and star wars too.
Empire strikes again with design. Pleasant mini version af the empirial destroyer. Just dont fly far too rapid, coz the motor tends to drop off.Here are the specifications for the LEGO Star Wars 8099: Midi-Scale Imperial Star Destroyer:
- The infamous Imperial Star Destroyer™- now in midi-scale!Appearing for the very first time in the opening scene of the first Star Wars™ movie, A New Hope,the Imperial Star Destroyer™ is the Empire’s most powerful warship and one of the most instantly recognizable in the entire series. This iconic ship now comes in midi-scale.
- No minifigures included
- Display the model using the convenient stand!
- Imperial Star Destroyer measures more than 10” (25cm) long and stands more than 5” (12cm)
Acquired this for my son for christmas – he crafted it with no challenge but he has experienced a lot a lot more ‘play’ with his other lego kits, in significantly the atlantis range. So even though this is up to the standard lego ‘build’ top quality it does are likely to just sit there and not be played with.
Reviews from purchasers :
- More for the Star Wars geek than kids
- Empire strikes back with style
- Not much fun for the price